Makes 20 (2 Tablespoon) servings
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice, thawed, undiluted
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cream-style horseradish
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chervil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, several hours to blend flavors. Stir before using.
Serving Suggestion: Use as a dip for chips, shrimp, ham cubes, vegetable dippers, ripe olives and pineapple chunks. Use as a salad dressing for green and fruit salads.