Makes 1-1/3 cups
- 3/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and honey in small bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly. Dip may be stored tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
Serving Size: 3-1/2 Tablespoons
Nutrition: 106 Calories * 3 g Fat Total * 1 g Protein * 0 mg Cholesterol * 19 g Carbohydrates * 383 mg Sodium * <1 g Dietary Fiber * 25% Calories from Fat *